There is a small fee increase to £5.25 for private and any additional hours.
Please see Mrs Baker if you need financial support with this.
HOT WEATHER, SUNHATS & SUNTAN LOTION
It is our policy that:
- Suntan lotion should be applied to children before they come to pre-school. We are happy to re-apply lotion to any child who stays all day, but each child must bring their own suntan lotion in a named container & a Permission Form to apply suntan lotion must be completed. Please hand suntan lotion containers to the member of staff on the door.
- All children must wear a sunhat in the summer months when we are playing outside. We have a number of hats that can be borrowed but please send your child with a named hat if they would prefer to wear their own.
CNS reserves the right to keep any child indoors if we feel that exposure to the sun would be detrimental to that child.
Please send your child to each session they attend with a drink of water in a clearly named bottle.
Health advice states that children should have access to drinking water at all times & we feel that this is the best way to help promote independence as well as being good preparation for school.
We of course have water readily available to the children at any time and/or if they forget their water bottle.
- Please remember to send a lunchtime drink for your child.
- (Dare we say!) – in warm weather – remember to send a freezer pack in your child’s lunchbox.
- Remember to check the website, Facebook page and any letters, handouts, etc. that come home. We try very hard to make sure that we keep you informed but we need you to do your bit! If you have any problems, questions, or need clarification of anything PLEASE ask.
We hope that everyone enjoys the Summer Term!